A Nintendo 64 Emulator that works with many ROMs.
It has the following features:
* loading of compressed roms
* cheat system
* exchangeable plugins for graphics, sound and input emulation
* multiple save states
* fullscreen support
* high quality texture filter for many graphic plugins
* support for external hi-res texture packs
* integrated graphical debugger for development
Mupen64Plus is a plugin-based N64 emulator for Linux which is capable of accurately playing many games. Included are four MIPS R4300 CPU emulators, with dynamic recompilers for 32-bit x86 and 64-bit amd64 systems, and necessary plugins for audio, graphical rendering (RDP), signal co-processor (RSP), and input. There are 3 OpenGL video plugins included: glN64, RiceVideoLinux, and Glide64.