TLP is a collection of scripts enabling laptop-mode and
implementing power save features for laptop hardware.
Possible settings for ac/battery are:
- kernel laptop-mode, dirty buffer params/file system commit
- disk apm level
- wake on lan (disable)
- sata link power
- wifi power save (Kernel 2.6.32/iwlagn only)
- sound power save (hda_intel, ac97)
- usb autosuspend with blacklist
- phc controls (requires kernel with phc-patches)
- battery charge thresholds (ThinkPads only)
- power off optical drive in drive bay on battery
- run commands conditionally
- wifi, bluetooth and wwan devices can be selectively disabled on
system startup and shutdown
- wwan state is restored after suspend/hibernate
This PPA is created and maintained by linrunner.
UTCOM syncs the data from the original link regularly: https://launchpad.net/~linrunner/+archive/tlp.
For questions and bugs with software in this PPA please contact linrunner.
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/linrunner/tlp/ubuntu YOUR_UBUNTU_VERSION_HERE main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/linrunner/tlp/ubuntu YOUR_UBUNTU_VERSION_HERE main
This source is signed with key:View key
You can easily enable this PPA by the following command:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:linrunner/tlp